St Joseph's Primary School Boorowa is open to all who are willing to commit to support the philosophy, values and aims of Catholic education. Enrolment for Kindergarten is from May the year before enrolment. Prospective students need to be turning 5 years of age 31st July in the year of enrolment. Enrolment for other Years can be at any time during the year after an interview with the Principal.
Currently the school has four classes across K-6. Most students at St Joseph's will be in a multi-age class.
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents.
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2021||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Tuesday, 28th January||Thursday, 1st April|
|Term 2||Monday, 19th April||Friday, 25th June|
|Term 3||Monday, 12th July||Friday, 17 September|
|Term 4||Monday, 5th October||Friday, 16th December|
St Joseph's Primary Catholic School abides by the Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn Enrolment Policy. It is Archdiocesan policy that children of other faiths are welcome to enrol. All enrolments are most welcome. Enrolment is upon the understanding that the child's parents must agree to actively support the school philosophy and practices and all students must participate in the school's Religious Education program.