St Joseph's Primary School Boorowa is open to all who are willing to commit to support the philosophy, values and aims of Catholic education. Enrolment for Kindergarten is from May the year before enrolment. Prospective students need to be turning 5 years of age 31st July in the year of enrolment. Enrolment for other Years can be at any time during the year after an interview with the Principal.
Currently the school has four classes across K-6. Most students at St Joseph's will be in a multi-age class.
How to EnrolClick here to Enrol Online
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2019||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Tuesday, 29 January||Friday, 12 April|
|Term 2||Monday, 29 April||Friday, 5 July|
|Term 3||Monday, 22 July||Friday, 27 September|
|Term 4||Monday, 14 October||Friday, 20 December|
St Joseph's Primary Catholic School abides by the Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn Enrolment Policy. It is Archdiocesan policy that children of other faiths are welcome to enrol. All enrolments are most welcome. Enrolment is upon the understanding that the child's parents must agree to actively support the school philosophy and practices and all students must participate in the school's Religious Education program.