Creating, Innovating, Celebrating
St Joseph's is a Catholic school community that strives to prepare students to be life-long learners; challenging and supporting them to achieve their best and to be active members in our global community, guided by the teachings of Christ.
We strive to be a school that:
- Is inclusive of the whole community.
- Nurtures young minds for the challenges of making the future bright
- Encourages children to do their best and believes making mistakes are a part of growing.
- Has teachers working in partnership with families, Parish and the wider community.
- Develops the educational, social, physical and religious dimensions of a student.
- Keeps abreast of changing education and technological changes.
- Cares for the environment.
- Provides a safe, clean environment in which the students learn.
|School commences||9.00 am|
|Recess||11.00 am - 11.25 am|
|Lunch||1.00 pm - 1.50 pm|
|School Concludes||3.15 pm|
Mrs Sharon McGrath is the Administration Officer at St Joseph's Primary School. She is able to answer a range of enquiries about our school, make appointments with staff or provide enrolment packages. Sharon is available each day except Friday from 9.00am to 4:00pm.
02 6385 3263
02 6385 3748
|Mr Chris Coble||President|
|Mr Mark Birks||Principal|
|Rep - Deacon Patrick Whales||Parish Priest|
|Mrs Kate Manges||Vice President|
|Mrs Susan Corcoran||Staff Rep|
|Mrs Annabel Scott||Treasurer|
|Mr Krissy Halls||Member|
|Mr Tim Corcoran||Member|
|Mrs Bubs Kelly||Secretary|
|Mrs Belinda Hewitt||Member|
|Mrs Lani Kelly||Member|
|Mrs Rachel Taylor||Member/Fundraising|